In the latest 0.6.4 release of Cryptowatch Desktop, we’re thrilled to bring you new time series charts for blockchain metrics, NFT floor prices, global crypto market stats, CF Benchmarks indices, futures market data, and a range of additional features to level up your trading and investing on Cryptowatch Desktop.
Blockchain metrics offer valuable insights into the overall health and performance of a cryptocurrency network. With the latest update to Cryptowatch Desktop, users can now chart and analyze 2000+ on chain metrics for various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and more.
Blockchain metrics include:
- Total transactions
- Active addresses
- Hash rate
- Mining difficulty
- Block size
- Network value-to-transaction ratio
By closely monitoring blockchain data, users can make more informed decisions when investing in or trading cryptocurrencies. For example, by analyzing price charts alongside active addresses and hash rate data, traders can spot potential correlations between network usage and price movements. Similarly, assessing mining difficulty trends in conjunction with price charts can provide insights into the balance between supply and demand in the market.
NFT Floor Prices
The NFT market has exploded in popularity over the past few years, to help users stay updated on the latest trends in the NFT market, Cryptowatch Desktop now includes charts for over 250+ NFT floor prices.
These charts track the minimum price in ETH (floor price) for which an NFT can be bought and sold on OpenSea. With this data, users can monitor the performance of their favourite NFT collections, and make more informed decisions when buying or selling NFTs.
Global Market Stats
Track new charts on Crypto Market Dominance of <ASSET>, Total Crypto Market Cap, Total Crypto Volume and Crypto Markets Fear/Greed index.
CF Benchmarks Indices
CF Benchmarks offers a suite of indices designed to track the performance of the most prominent crypto Indices giving users a more comprehensive understanding of the market. In the latest Cryptowatch Desktop release, users can now access charts for various CF Benchmarks indices, including:
- CF Bitcoin Reference Rate (BRR)
- CF Ethereum Reference Rate (ERR)
- CF Bitcoin Interest Rate Curve (BIRC)
- CF DeFi Composite Index (CF DEFI)
Futures Market Data
In Cryptowatch Desktop 0.6.4, we have introduced futures market data, offering valuable insights into the performance and health of over 3000+ supported futures markets on Cryptowatch. This data includes:
- Open interest: Monitor the total number of outstanding contracts in the market to gauge market sentiment and potential trend reversals.
- Funding rates: Track both current and predicted funding rates to understand market dynamics and manage your risk when trading futures contracts.
- Liquidations: Analyze liquidations data to assess potential market volatility and identify trading opportunities.
Access to this futures market data allows traders to make more informed decisions and better manage their risk when participating in futures markets, providing a holistic view of the market landscape.
Note: Currently only spot market trading is supported on Cryptowatch Desktop. Futures trading coming soon.
VWAP Asset Indices in USD
Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) is a valuable trading benchmark that calculates the average price of an asset based on its weighted trading volume. In the latest release of Cryptowatch desktop we added USD-based index pricing data for 3000+ crypto assets. Just search a ticker and
Price in USD to find Index charts.
More Features and Enhancements in 0.6.4
Cryptowatch Desktop 0.6.4 introduces several other features and enhancements to improve the overall user experience:
- Text and Annotation tool for charts: Add custom text and annotations directly to your charts for better analysis and communication with your team.
- Line and Mountain display modes: Choose between different chart display modes to visualize price data in a way that suits your trading style.
- Ability to hide dust under Balances: Keep your portfolio clean and organized by hiding small, insignificant balances (dust) from view.
- Hover audio controls in the menu bar: Conveniently adjust your audio settings directly from the module menu bar.
- Liquidation levels on candle chart & depth chart modules: Monitor liquidation levels more effectively with visual indicators on both candle and depth chart modules.
We look forward to hearing your feedback, your questions or any comments you might have. Tag us @cryptowat_ch on twitter and let us know!
The Cryptowatch Team