We are excited to share new features for Cryptofinance to help you create your own personalized crypto trading and analysis tools using Google Sheets.
New features and quality of life upgrades in our latest release include:
- Returning multiple metrics from multiple markets with a single call
- Pulling portfolio data & historical trade data from your Cryptowatch account
- Querying wallet balances and holdings on BTC, ETH, and BSC blockchains
- Integrating decentralized exchange data
- Integrating OpenSea NFT data
To get access to new CF features and receive new feature updates automatically in the future, add our new official sheets extension.
Fetch multiple markets and attributes for a single call.
Tip: Check what exchanges your Cryptowatch account is connected to and add new API keys here
Data from decentralized exchanges
Cryptofinance now supports decentralized exchange data for uniswap-v3, sushiswap, traderjoe, and pancakeswap.
NFT data from Opensea
Users can also pull comprehensive NFT data from Opensea.