Cryptowatch has launched a trading and portfolio integration with Binance.US.
Traders can now execute trades and manage orders for Binance.US markets directly on the Cryptowatch trading terminal by importing their Binance.US API keys.
“We’re excited to be adding trading for Binance.US,” said Cryptowatch Founder Artur Sapek. “This is an integration that our traders have been asking for – and we also look forward to welcoming new Binance.US traders to try executing their orders through Cryptowatch.”
Since launching in 2019, Binance.US has listed 52 assets across 105 different trading pairs. By connecting Binance.US to Cryptowatch, traders can:
- View their entire portfolio across exchanges
- Execute trades on the same charts used for technical analysis and drawing
- Visualize filled and unfilled orders directly on a live price chart
- Set alerts based on price, volume, or SMA thresholds
- Chat with other traders in the Cryptowatch Trollbox
Cryptowatch is a popular charting & trading terminal for cryptocurrency markets. Our mission is to provide one powerful interface to scan prices, analyze market movements, and make trades on every major exchange.
Binance.US, operated by BAM Trading Services Inc., is a digital asset marketplace that provides a fast, secure, and reliable platform to buy and sell 50+ cryptocurrencies listed across 100+ actively traded markets.